Come stampare una carta di prova?
Printing a test card gives certain technical information about your printer. We advise you to print it when the printer is put into service and to keep it at hand.
- Make sure that a ribbon is installed in the printer and that a blank card is present in the feeder #1.
- Turn off the printer.
- Then, press the pushbutton on the control panel.
- Turn on the printer once again by holding down the pushbutton.
- The green warning light comes on.
- Release the button as soon as the green warning light flashes.
- After a few seconds, the test card is printed and is ejected in the reject box under output hopper #2.
- The card gives you information such as the model and the serial number of the printer.